for the Maintenance Supervisor position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Circleville - Georgia-Pacific
Who is Georgia-Pacific?Watch to find out!
Georgia-Pacific is seeking a Maintenance Supervisor to join our team in Circleville, OH.
The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for coordinating installation, maintenance and repair work in the facility. .They are also responsible for overseeing the maintenance team and working with each individual employee to continuously improve their performance and development within the organization. This leader will use knowledge to develop and carry out objectives, solve problems, and be able to respond to short-term as well as long term department goals.
The successful candidate will provide leadership and direction to the maintenance department to ensure the maintenance team is meeting the objectives in safety, reliability, quality, cost, and customer service. The candidate will support preventative maintenance programs, and provide technical support for troubleshooting to minimize downtime and maximize process efficiencies.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Being a safety steward to prioritize employees’ health and safety.
- Partnering closely with Reliability Manager to advance results.
- Accountability for employee plans and people management strategies.
- Exhibiting strong leadership skills to motivate and develop a team of hourly employees to continuously improve performance of the individual employees and overall business.
- Demonstrating functional leadership skills to engage a workforce with a diverse background of knowledge & experience.
- Fostering and developing culture based on our Market Based Management (MBM®) Philosophy.
- Demonstrating strong functional knowledge of maintaining equipment used in the paper manufacturing process.
What You Will Need:
- At least three (3) years of experience in a maintenance field.
- At least three (3) year of supervisory experience.
- Experience leading improvement efforts in reliability, predictive and preventative maintenance.
- Experience leading root cause failure analysis.
- Experience with word processing, spreadsheet, database, and graphics (such as MS Office applications) in order to store, organize and analyze department data.
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Associates Degree in Electrical Engineering Technology or Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Experience in the Pulp and Paper industry
- Industrial electrical experience
- Passport CMMS experience
- Experience implementing precision maintenance techniques to improve equipment reliability
- Experience with repairing/troubleshooting pumps, gearboxes, paper machine rolls, mechanical drive systems (conveyors, line shafts, drag chains), steam turbines, PLCs, high voltage (480V), & AC/DC drives
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
No job matches. Start a new search below!