for the Human Resources Internship - Irvine, CA position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Human Resources Internship - Irvine, CA
Irvine - BDS Marketing
To provide valuable assistance and innovative thinking for Intern and BDS, while the Intern is gaining on-the-job training that will assist them with their future career decisions. Furthermore, successful interns, upon completion will be added to the BDS talent pool of potential pipeline into corporate roles based on their strengths and interests.
Intern will have exposure and assignments within all the below BDS departments. A special project or assignment will be given for each department with clear learning objectives.
- Human Resources & Recruiting
- Marketing & Sales
- Shared Programs
- Dedicated Program
- Finance & Fulfillment
- Information Technology
- Business Analytics
- Learning & Strategic Services
ELIGIBILITY AND REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Have an interest in pursuing a career in either any of the above support functions, the marketing/sales agency function or the general business world
- Must meet all pre and post employment screening requirements, including but not limited to background check, drug screening, and motor vehicle review.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS :
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
- Regularly talk and or hear
- Frequently sit, walk, reach overhead, crouch, kneel, push/pull and grasp
- Frequently lift and carry up to 25 lbs
- Continuous hand/eye coordination and fine manipulation
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING THE RECRUITING PROCESS:
- Apply online for this opportunity to be considered
- Participate in a phone interview with a superstar recruiter
- If qualified, you will be moved along in the process and interview with a hiring manager
- If hired, a passing background check and drug screen is required
BDS Marketing, LLC. (“BDS”) is an equal opportunity employer in every aspect of employment, including but not limited to; selection, training, development and promotion of the most qualified candidates and employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law. BDS is committed to equal employment opportunity in all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment that may not be covered in this statement. BDS is an at-will employer.
BDSmktg is your trusted retail marketing partner. With over 30 years of experience guiding customers through the buying journey, we are experts at powering sales for the world’s top brands. BDS offers our clients three fully integrated core solutions that drive brand demand and sell-through: Brand Advocacy, Retail Readiness, and Retail Environments. We craft custom solutions from our suite of 18 services, and our specialized teams ensure your brand is ready for each new selling season. Founded in 1984, BDS Marketing, Inc. is headquartered in Irvine, Calif. with a regional office in Heath, Ohio. For more information, visit www.BDSmktg.com.
No job matches. Start a new search below!