for the Transformation Manager position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Toronto - Thomson Reuters
Thomson Reuters is the Answer Company™. We provide authoritative content, advanced technologies and human expertise to help our customers find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Thomson Reuters has recently announced the expansion of its Canadian operations with the creation of a new technology center in downtown Toronto, Ontario. Toronto is home to an emerging ecosystem of extraordinary technology talent and the new center will be the preeminent hub of innovation.
- Develops, influences, leads and drives strategic transformational program plans throughout F&R Tech and across other ET&O business units
- Delivers business change projects and deliverables across all phases of the project life cycle
- Reports directly into the Global Head of Transformation
Responsibilities include but aren’t limited to:
- Develop the program plan and actively lead the program
- Identify, track, collaborate with appropriate contributor(s) and analyze key metrics for the business
- Coordinate and manage cross-functional teams to improve business planning methods
- Provide thought leadership on process and reporting improvements that will drive efficiency and decision-making
- Keep cross-functional teams aligned on priorities and up to date on next steps
- Drive the execution of strategic cross-functional initiatives, projects, and commitments most important to the leadership team
- Attend meetings and participate in projects with – or on behalf of – Global Head and represent top-level interests
- Facilitate effective use of functional meetings such as Weekly Planning Meetings and Monthly SteerCo
- Collaborate with monthly SteerCo presenters and craft presentation
- Produce quarterly CTO and Business Unit update report
- Manage process for collecting, executing, tracking and auditing materials to prepare documentation for key partners
- Understand roles and responsibilities for all stakeholders involved and enable their successful execution on requirements
- Manage ad hoc projects
No job matches. Start a new search below!