for the Occupational Therapist position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
San Jose - On Lok Inc.
POSITION SUMMARY: Under the administrative direction and supervision of the Center/Program Manager and the clinical supervision of the Occupational Therapy Program Specialist, the Occupational Therapist provides treatment &/or interventions and oversees the OT Functional Maintenance Program to On Lok participants.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides Occupational Therapy treatment & interventions to On Lok participants.
- Provides training, guidance, and supervision to Rehabilitation Aides and participant/family member in carrying out the Functional Maintenance Program.
- Participates actively in the interdisciplinary team by offering clinical expertise in team planning, problem solving, and processes.
- Fulfills all administrative requirements, including but not limited to, center-based supervision of rehabilitation department in collaboration with PT, attendance at team & staff meetings, and recording & tracking of OT rehabilitation equipment.
- Other related job duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an approved Occupational Therapy program.
- Successful completion of certification exam & initial registration through National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT).
- Licensed in the state of California through California Board of Occupational Therapy (CBOT).
- Two years experience in physical disabilities, with focus in geriatrics desired.
- Flexible, self-motivated, and resourceful.
- Ability to work independently, and as part of an interdisciplinary team.
- Physical requirements include ability to lift/move up to 75 pounds occasionally and up to 50 pounds frequently.
- Physical activities require the ability to stoop, reach, stand, walk, push, pull, lift, grasp, talk, hear, and repetitive motions of the wrist, hands, and fingers.
No job matches. Start a new search below!