for the DESIGNER UX/UI - DIGITAL MARKETPLACE - GP Consumer Business position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
DESIGNER UX/UI - DIGITAL MARKETPLACE - GP Consumer Business
Atlanta - Georgia-Pacific
Who is Georgia-Pacific?Watch to find out!
This is not a technical IT role:
DESIGNER UX/UI – DIGITAL MARKETPLACESFor more information on this and other Digital Marketplace roles, please contact Juliet Ross
We are seeking a Designer UX/ UI for the Digital Marketplaces team, Georgia-Pacific Consumer Products, in Atlanta, Georgia. This position will drive design and development across but not limited to the user experience and user interaction across web and mobile platforms for existing and new business lines. Additionally, the role will include “hands-on” graphic design requirements for emails, on-line advertising and other key design needs. A core strategy of delivering long term growth for Georgia Pacific Consumer Products is to leverage the digital ecosystem to drive growth. The Digital Marketplaces team is tasked with creating capabilities and driving growth in the digital economy.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Engage with stakeholders and participate in discussions for new functionality/feature development that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Work with business users to create templates for rapid page development for websites, email and other digital marketing applications
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Collaborate with product owners and fellow designers to create and produce visual designs for product UI/UX strategies.
- Partner with the cross-functional team to craft intelligent, scalable information architecture for mobile/web applications
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI designs. Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability. Perform complete testing of web applications unit and system. Responsible for the development of code release and hot fixes. Resolve bugs and other technical issues.
- Analyze applications for compliance with security protocols.
- Responsible for code merge and code migration across the environment (Release Management)
- Develop documentation (instructional, pitch and technical specification)
- Participate in user and product research to test, evaluate and strategize on opportunities to evolve the product experience
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Experience working with e-commerce platforms – especially mid-market solutions such as Kibo, NetSuite, Aptos, WIX and other supporting applications with PIM and catalog capabilities, shopping cart, merchandising and payment handling
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Knowledge in IOS and/or Android development
- Strong documentation skills
- Understanding of the CPG marketplace
Bachelor’s degree and at least 3-5 years of relevant work experience
Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to human-centered design philosophies and user-system interaction Proficiency in Adobe CC products, Sketch, Invision App and other visual design and prototyping tools
Experience with assorted interfaces (i.e. mobile, tablet, desktop)
Bachelor’s in Visual Communications, Media Arts and Science (BA or BS), or related field Demonstrable UI/UX design skills with a strong portfolio
Five or more years designing consumer-facing digital products
Why work for GP?
- Competitive pay and benefits that help you manage your personal and financial wellness
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?
We’re part of your everyday life. From the walls of your home to the Dixie® plates on your table, the boxes at your local grocery store or the Quilted Northern® in your bathroom, there’s a good chance a Georgia-Pacific product is nearby. We need people like you: People who can help us make life’s simple necessities better.
Georgia-Pacific and its subsidiaries are among the world’s leading manufacturers and marketers of tissue, paper-based packaging, office papers, cellulose, specialty fibers, non-woven fabrics, building products and related chemicals. Our familiar consumer brands include: Quilted Northern®, Angel Soft®, Brawny®, enMotion®, Sparkle®, Mardi Gras®, and Vanity Fair®, as well as the Dixie® brand of disposable cups, plates and cutlery. Its Harmon subsidiary is among the world’s largest recyclers of paper, metal and plastics. The company employs approximately 35,000 people directly.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
No job matches. Start a new search below!