for the Senior District Marketing Manager position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Senior District Marketing Manager
London - Illumina, Inc.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of Marketing Specialists covering different commercial districts (exact assignment will be defined by geographical location of the manager and market opportunity)
- Streamlines work in the team. Holds end-responsibility of team output (customer facing presentations, VOC contributions, Illumina organized events and seminars, sales support, …)
- Reports to Associate Director District Marketing on a regular basis regarding team achievements, team impact and initiatives.
- Communicates often and reports internally to different stakeholders in the organization.
- Stands in for Assoc. Dir. District Marketing in internal meetings
- Represents district or country during the development of the annual EMEA marketing plans. Provides input on local markets, needs, opportunities and KOL interactions
- Works closely with local sales managers to review the tactical and strategic marketing plan
- Contributes to creation of impactful presentations for local seminars, workshops, tradeshows and conferences
- Oversees events, tradeshows, conferences, seminars with support of the Demand Centre.
- Collates detailed Voice-of-customer back to Illumina’s product marketing teams.
- Regionalise product launches of new Illumina products and solutions to fit local market needs and trends in conjunction with the Market segment teams.
- Helps develop high value customer relationships in the district in collaboration with the Sales and Support teams.
- Oversees collaborations/strategic projects with Key Opinion Leaders for new products and/or applications development in collaboration with the Market Development teams
- Oversees the creation of local sales collateral (e.g. iCommunity articles, Application Notes, Success stories, customer testimonials etc) in collaboration with the EMEA Programmes team.
- Tracks competitive placements and contributes to quarterly market share and win/loss reports
- Provides intelligence regarding funding opportunities in the district and shares with the local sales team and the wider EMEA Regional Marketing team
- Contributes in Market Development projects and represents district/country in EMEA initiatives.
Preferred Educational Background:
- BA/BS, MS degree and/or PhD in Life Sciences.
Preferred Experiential Background:
- Demonstrable experience in a Life Science sales, marketing or business development role (or equivalent)
- Several years in a managerial role of a remote team
- Team leader and coach with proven talent to bring out the best in people.
- Strong background in molecular biology (preferably genomics) Experience in genomics applications and the use of Next Generation Sequencing is an advantage
- Well developed professional and strategic thinking skills with proven ability to develop and grow customer relationships through networking at all levels of the customer account
- Excellent time management, organizational and communication skills
- Proactive, results driven team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Action and customer oriented individual with eye for detail
Interested parties will need to apply via our careers website and using the reference 10101-JOBIllumina believes that everyone has the ability to make an impact, and we are proud to be an equal opportunities employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information.
No job matches. Start a new search below!