for the Driller Helper - No Experience Necessary position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Driller Helper - No Experience Necessary
Houston - Intertek
PSI, an Intertek Company, has an immediate need for Driller Helpers in our Houston office. NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY - WILL TRAIN!
• Assisting Driller/Operator with maintenance and tools
• Perform various drilling activities including assisting the Driller/Operator with soil drilling, sampling, classification, in-situ testing, and monitoring well installation.
• Responsible for maintaining necessary logs/records and filing reports.
• Responsible for safety procedures on site
• High school diploma/GED is required.
• Valid driver's license is required with the ability to obtain a Class A CDL.
• Requires ability to lift and/or move up to 100 pounds regularly.
• Requires ability to stand for long periods 8-10 hours daily
• Must be able to perform duties in adverse weather and site conditions.
• Work atmosphere will normally be loud due to noise from drill rigs
• Must be able to go out of town for periods of 2 weeks at a time
• Have reliable transportation
• Pass Background Check
• Ability to obtain a Class A CDL
• Geotechnical experience
• Current/Valid TWIC card
• HASC or reciprocal equivalent training
PSI is a Drug-Free Workplace. As a condition of employment, new hires and rehires are required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test and driver's license evaluation. Following proper safety guidelines is part of what makes PSI's operation successful and you will be expected to follow PSI's established safety policies and procedures.
We offer medical, dental, life, vision insurances, TEN paid holidays, vacation and sick days, 401K (6% match!!), tuition reimbursement, etc.
For immediate consideration, please apply via this link:
PSI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
No job matches. Start a new search below!