Stephenville - Emerson Electric Co
Ability to identify parts by catalog number, inspect for quality, and recognize defects. Safely operate tapper, screwdriver, caton, staker, clamp assembly, assembly presses, side assembly machines, and meet department production requirements on each. Make minor adjustments to machines as instructed by Supervisor or Setup personnel.
Perform all other Supervisor/Setup assigned duties
- Abilityto read, write, and speak English and use simple math.
- Goodinterpersonal skills (work well with others).
- Goodmanual dexterity (work well with your hands).
- Accuratelycomplete time sheets and production reports.
- Workovertime and change shifts with minimum notice.
- Goodsafety, attendance, and performance record.
No job matches. Start a new search below!