for the Administrative Project Coordinator position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Administrative Project Coordinator
Dayton - Emerson Electric Co
DescriptionThis position supports the VP of Research, and his management staff. The individual oversees the daily operation of the department and coordinates activity between the global research teams and with the different business units. The individual will be involved in preparing executive presentations and the creation and maintenance of a wide range of office documents including the management of electronic data management systems. The individual will also be involved in the creation and maintenance of key department documents. Responsibilities
- Provide general administrative support for answering and directing incoming calls, greeting, directing, and assisting visitors, scheduling meetings and appointments, coordinating calendars, and preparing and scheduling travel.
- Create and/or maintain research documents and manage electronic data base of department reports and files including legal contracts, non-disclosure agreements.
- Create and/or maintain intellectual property documents and manage electronic database of patent related records. Help coordinate information and activity between the research department and internal and external patent attorneys. Manage and administer intellectual property awards program.
- Create and/or maintain product safety/liability documents and manage electronic database of product liability related records. Help coordinate information and activities between research department and internal, corporate, and outside counsel.
- Manage and audit all department expenses associated with multiple company cards and purchase orders and the purchase and maintenance of various office equipment and other office supplies. Work in collaboration with the corporate IT department to providing basic IT support for the department
No job matches. Start a new search below!