for the Ringtail Senior Analyst position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Ringtail Senior Analyst
Seattle - FTI
About the Company:
FTI Consulting, Inc. is a global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations protect and enhance enterprise value in an increasingly complex legal, regulatory and economic environment. With more than 4,400 employees located in 26 countries, FTI Consulting professionals work closely with clients to anticipate, illuminate and overcome complex business challenges in areas such as investigations, litigation, mergers and acquisitions, regulatory issues, reputation management, strategic communications and restructuring. Our professionals are some of the most experienced leaders in their fields including: certified turnaround professionals, forensic accountants, corporate investigation specialists, intellectual property specialists, former political leaders, former chief executives, Nobel Laureate economists, banking and securities professionals, certified public accountants, e-discovery professionals, corporate, financial and crisis communications specialists, chartered financial analysts and industry experts. Since our founding in 1982, clients have turned to us for high-stakes issues that require specialized expertise. FTI Consulting was engaged to work on some of the biggest news stories of the last two decades including the Bernie Madoff investment securities scandal, the Stanford Financial Group investigation, the 2010 Gulf oil spill crisis, the Major League Baseball steroid investigation, and high profile corporate restructurings including Lehman Brothers, General Motors and CIT, just to name a few.
FTI Consulting continually strives to offer employees and eligible dependents, including domestic partners and eligible domestic partner children, a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please click here for more information.
FTI Consulting does not accept unsolicited resumes from external firms or agencies. FTI Consulting will not be responsible for placement fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Our Technology practice helps clients manage the risk and cost of e-discovery. From forensic data collection to fully managed document review services we collaborate with our clients to deliver strategic solutions tailored to their unique legal requirements. With keen focus on the productivity and defensibility of document review, clients rely on our comprehensive portfolio of software, services expertise and to address matters ranging from internal investigations to large-scale litigation with global e-discovery requirements.
If you are interested in becoming part of a fast growing company and helping shape its future, read on.
About the Opportunity:
The Ringtail Senior Analyst will be responsible for delivery of implementation and technical services to FTI On Premise clients, and in some instances On Demand clients. The Senior Analyst will be responsible for working directly with FTI partners and clients to assist them in planning for and implementing FTI On Premise software products. When there is a need, the Technical Services Consultant will also participate in supporting our hosting engagements in On Demand.
Work will be delivered both remotely and onsite at clients' offices. Travel to client offices will be required and sometimes on short notice.
- Primary responsibility will be to act as a Ringtail expert and trusted advisor to on premise and SaaS clients.
- Provide onsite and remote e-discovery technical services and product use assistance to Ringtail clients.
- Deliver Ringtail administration services, including permission and access management, case creation, ESI processing, data import and export, and production generation.
- Draft client-facing documentation related to Ringtail administration process documentation, such as data intake tracking reports, ESI processing specifications, template case configuration and output requirements.
- Provide product feedback (customer requirements, product use, and enhancement requests) to Ringtail product management and development.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and client-facing skills.
- Proven ability to quickly learn all aspects of software products.
- Highly organized to effectively handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment, yet flexible enough to respond quickly to critical issues.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and cross-organizationally.
- Ability to manage projects independently and meet planned deadlines.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision yet be a valuable contributor to a larger team.
- Understanding of networking and web server infrastructure/troubleshooting.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft SQL Server and relational database concepts, Windows Server, and Microsoft Internet Information Services.
- Ability to travel overnight, including on short notice.
- Previous experience in case administration with Ringtail or other litigation support or e-discovery software applications.
- 5 years of experience delivering e-discovery services.
- 5 years of experience in litigation support or related legal area.
- Bachelor's degree or commensurate work experience required.
Position Classification: Exempt
FTI Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer
No job matches. Start a new search below!