for the Maintenance - 2nd shift position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Maintenance - 2nd shift
Green Lake - The Marcus Corporation
Keep all building and equipment in good repair with a minimum of down time by providing day-to-day maintenance and preventative maintenance of the hotel under the direction of Engineering Management. Continually work towards and support the improvement of engineering services to both guests and associates while sharing day to day knowledge and skills. The hotel functions 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. All associates must realize and be aware that at times it may be necessary to change shifts to meet business demands.
Position works Tuesday - Saturday 2:30pm - 11pm.
- Perform daily shift reports.
- Document all calls in the Engineer's log.
- Monitor and close out calls through PBX.
- Follow all OSHA standards and procedures.
- Maintain interior and exterior of building.
- Promote excellent guest/associate rapport by reacting promptly, efficiently and courteously to all guests and associate requests.
- Perform Preventative Maintenance on all equipment.
- Troubleshoot, repair and or maintain the following
- All building and FF/E
- Air conditioning and Refrigeration equipment
o Electrical systems
o Mechanical equipment, IE motors, starters, pumps, fans, generators and chillers
o Plumbing and drains
o Pneumatic and electronic systems and controls
- Ensure appropriate standards of conduct, hygiene, uniforms and appearance are maintained.
- Represent the hotel with professionalism and decorum.
- Make recommendations to his/her supervisor regarding improved methods and procedures so as to have a positive impact on guest/associate satisfaction.
- Attend all required Engineering Department and other meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
No job matches. Start a new search below!