for the Hilton Milwaukee Houseperson 1st Shift (Full- Time) position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Hilton Milwaukee Houseperson 1st Shift (Full- Time)
Milwaukee - The Marcus Corporation
JOB TITLE Houseperson
POSITION PURPOSE Under general supervision, clean, maintain, and supply prescribed areas according to established standards of cleanliness.
1. Promote excellent guest/associate rapport by responding and completing all requests promptly, efficiently, and courteously.
2. Clean all assigned areas in accordance with the established standards of cleanliness.
3. Answer communication devices promptly.
4. Acknowledge and turn in daily task assignment sheet upon completion with Lead's signature.
5. Pick up and deliver supplies and other items upon request.
6. Assist with all general cleaning and rehabilitation projects, as directed.
7. Report all floor/carpet care needs to the housekeeping office.
8. Report all repair needs to the housekeeping management.
9. Maintain all public and back of the house areas as assigned.
10. Remove all trash and linen from room attendant cart throughout the day and empty cart at the end of the shift so that no linen or trash is in the carts at the end of shift.
11. Stock all linen closets with proper inventory.
12. Stock all supplies with proper inventory.
13. Sweep and mop back landings, stairwells, and closets regularly and remove all contraband.
14. Clean corridors, mirrors, tables, baseboards, signage, walls and fire boxes.
15. Vacuum and edge hallways.
16. Sweep, mop around and wipe down ice machines on all floors and report any maintenance issues to HOTSOS.
17. Ensure the guest corridor floors are kept clean and free of debris at all times.
18. Ensure all closets and chute rooms on guest floors remain closed throughout the day.
19. Assist with transporting deliveries to the storerooms.
20. Take responsibility for all chemicals and equipment assigned.
21. Participate in the promotion of safety and security in assigned work area.
22. Support work efforts of other Housekeeping associates as directed (including stripping rooms when needed).
23. Complete all assigned projects in a timely manner.
24. Follow appropriate standards of conduct, hygiene, uniforms and appearance.
25. Represent the hotel with professionalism and decorum.
26. Responsible for shoveling snow when snowfall measures less than 2.5 inches. Responsible for salting sidewalks and other walkways after contractor has snow plowed the areas.
27. Perform other assignments as requested by management.
28. Collect and clean dirty mugs and glasses and put them back in their designated closets.
1. Ability to use all cleaning equipment and chemicals.
2. Represent the company in a professional, well-groomed and courteous manner.
3. Physical stamina to complete manual labor tasks.
4. Ability to work under pressure and varied shifts.
5. Basic English communication skills preferred.
No job matches. Start a new search below!