for the Editor, Agency Outreach position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Editor, Agency Outreach
St. Louis - Federal Reserve Bank (FRB)
The St Louis Fed is one of 12 Reserve Banks serving all or parts of Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, Mississippi and Arkansas with branches in Little Rock, Louisville and Memphis. The St. Louis Fed’s most critical functions include: promoting stable prices and economic growth, fostering a sound financial system, providing payment services to financial institutions, supporting the U.S. Treasury's financial operations, and advancing economic education, community development and fair access to credit. The Bank strives to maintain an engaging and exciting work environment that is both inviting and collegial.
Ranked as a Top Workplace, The Federal Reserve Bank of St Louis is committed to building an inclusive workplace, where employees’ diversity—in age, gender, race and ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, as well as cultural traditions, religion, life experiences, education and socioeconomic backgrounds—are recognized as a strength. Embracing our diversity encourages employees to bring their valued perspectives to the table when generating ideas and solving problems, and promotes an environment where innovation and excellence thrive.
Do Not Pay is the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s program designed to give paying Agencies access to the critical information needed to identify, eliminate and prevent improper payments. This program was initiated as part of a June 18, 2010, Presidential Memorandum directing Agencies to review current pre-payment and pre-award procedures and to ensure that a thorough review of available databases, with relevant information on eligibility, occurs before Federal funds are disbursed.
The Editor will lead project communications efforts by writing and reviewing materials. Sample work products include: Analytic Project Reports and Presentations, Computer Based Training Modules, Technical Service Announcements, Quick Reference Cards, Training Presentations, Public Newsletters, and Proposals.
- Write and edit for all communication that support Do Not Pay’s efforts.
- Summarize technical documents into impactful executive summaries.
- Develop and execute communication plans and revise/develop supporting artifacts and presentations.
- Assist in the development of marketing collateral and websites.
- Develop Computer-based Training modules for the end users.
- Drive and execute communications in a timely, efficient and organized manner.
- Review documentation and consult with stakeholders to ensure needs and objectives are met.
- Communicate effectively with clients and all levels of management, peers and organizations within the Federal Reserve System and Treasury.
No job matches. Start a new search below!