for the General Dentist- Claremore, Oklahoma! position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
General Dentist- Claremore, Oklahoma!
Claremore - Heartland Dental
More information about this job: Overview:
Genral Dentist- Claremore, OK!
At Heartland Dental supported offices, we are committed to supporting dentists as they provide high-quality, lifetime patient care in a state of the art environment. Our goal is simple " advance the financial and professional growth of supported dentists by providing the strongest non-clinical dental support model in the country.
Why join our Heartland Dental supported office in Claremore, OK!
- Enjoy the broad support and stability of the largest DSO, and of one of the fastest growing companies in the country, with the freedom to diagnose and treatment plan your own cases, choose your own materials and labs, all while using the latest technology and enjoying the opportunity to provide direct leadership to your team.
- Receive superior non-clinical administrative support in areas including marketing, human resources, accounting, credentialing, procurement, information technology and more.
- Partner with non-clinical field support to advance you and your teams success.
- Benefit from our existing relationships with suppliers, vendors and insurance companies.
All about Claremore!
The quaint and charming Route 66 town of Claremore, Oklahoma has so much to offer!
Two of Oklahoma's best loved sons are from Claremore! Will Rogers and Lynn Riggs, scribe of Green Grow the Lilacs, the play that inspired the musical Oklahoma! While there, visit the Will Rogers Memorial Museum, where you can explore the life and accomplishments of this dynamic political pundit, comic and global celebrity.
Claremore also offers a historic downtown area full of unique shopping and dining experiences, the Will Rogers Raceway, the Cherokee Casino and the J.M. Davis Arms & Historical Museum among other interesting sites to see and things to do!
- Unparalleled continuing education! More than 200 hours of courses exclusive to Heartland Dental supported offices, putting you on the path to dominating your market as a definitive industry leader.
- Personal and professional development, offering professional mentorship, skill development and strategies to become an effective leader.
- If your career ambitions include leadership and further advancement, Heartland Dentals network of supported locations is expected to double in size within the next five to seven years, and new opportunities will be created to support that growth.
- Guaranteed base pay or personal collections; whichever is greater
- Opportunity for quarterly bonus
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Comprehensive insurance program
- Retirement savings plans
- DMD or DDS degree
- Current dental license in state of hire
- Ability to travel overnight to training sessions once a month during your first year of employment
Visit us at www.heartland.com to learn more about how Heartland Dental can support your professional goals.
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
No job matches. Start a new search below!