for the Dental Office Assistant - Business Assistant - Marion, IN position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Dental Office Assistant - Business Assistant - Marion, IN
Marion - Heartland Dental
More information about this job: Overview:
Dental Business Assistant - Marion, IN
Come Join our Successful Dental Practice an Office Assistant - Business Assistant
Our Marion, IN dental office is looking for responsible, determined Dental Business Assistant to join our dental office. The Dental Business Assistant will handle various administrative tasks in our front office area. The Dental Business Assistant role plays an important part in communicating effectively with patients and maintaining an organized administrative schedule. Our dental office is committed to providing optimal dental care, so if you think you have what it takes to help us accomplish this task, wed love to hear from you. Compensation will be based on experience.
- Medical and prescription drug insurance
- Free dental services for yourself and your dependents minus lab fees
- Vision care support
- Life insurance
- 401(K) retirement plan
- 6 paid holidays off
- Team-focused, uplifting and educational work culture
- Potential for 2 weeks vacation available
Functions of the Dental Office Assistant - Business Assistant
The Dental Business Office Assistant will maintain and organize all administrative functions in the front office, including reception tasks " receiving and distributing office mail and email, answering the office phone and distributing calls or messages accordingly, communicating patients arrival promptly, managing administrative records and pulling/filing office charts among other duties. The Dental Business Office Assistant will also work with administrative scheduling, including maintaining office records, documenting patient dental treatments and transactions, following office procedures for patient referrals and scheduling of office appointments. Other duties include maintaining office accounts receivable information, making financial arrangements with patients before treatments and ordering office and administrative supplies.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- A friendly, positive demeanor with patients and supported dental office team members
- Great administrative organizational skills
- Strong computer skills and the ability to learn new programs
- Must demonstrate a thorough knowledge of dentistry and dental procedures
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to travel for training, occasionally out of state
- Dental experience a plus
Associates degree preferred, but not required
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
No job matches. Start a new search below!