for the General Dentist- Kansas City, MO! position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
General Dentist- Kansas City, MO!
Kansas City - Heartland Dental
More information about this job: Overview:
General Dentist " Kansas City, MO!
At Heartland Dental supported offices, we are committed to supporting dentists as they provide high-quality, lifetime patient care in a state of the art environment. Our goal is simple " advance the financial and professional growth of supported dentists by providing the strongest non-clinical dental support model in the country.
Why join our Heartland Dental supported office in Kansas City, MO!
- Enjoy the broad support and stability of the largest DSO, and of one of the fastest growing companies in the country, with the freedom to diagnose and treatment plan your own cases, choose your own materials and labs, all while using the latest technology and enjoying the opportunity to provide direct leadership to your team.
- Receive superior non-clinical administrative support in areas including marketing, human resources, accounting, credentialing, procurement, information technology and more.
- Partner with non-clinical field support to advance you and your teams success.
- Benefit from our existing relationships with suppliers, vendors and insurance companies.
About Kansas City!
Along every boulevard and around every corner, theres something to do thats unique to Kansas City. With a thriving creative arts scene, eclectic mix of entertainment and die-hard sports"its safe to say theres something for everyone. Find your way in KC by doing it all ¦ or, at least trying to.
Are you a Foodie? When it comes to great food, Kansas City has made its mark. KC barbecue. KC strip. Even the cuisine that doesnt bear its moniker is known to possess a uniquely KC twist that makes it something special. Its a scene that embodies the citys many cultural influences, from indigenous flavor and home-style cooking to fusion foods and beyond. Steak houses, barbecue, Mexican, Italian, Chinese, Mediterranean, fine dining, coffee shops"you name it. KC has it. The only question now is, what sounds good to you?
- Unparalleled continuing education! More than 200 hours of courses exclusive to Heartland Dental supported offices, putting you on the path to dominating your market as a definitive industry leader.
- Personal and professional development, offering professional mentorship, skill development and strategies to become an effective leader.
- If your career ambitions include leadership and further advancement, Heartland Dentals network of supported locations is expected to double in size within the next five to seven years, and new opportunities will be created to support that growth.
- Guaranteed base pay or personal collections; whichever is greater
- Opportunity for quarterly bonus
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Comprehensive insurance program
- Retirement savings plans
- DMD or DDS degree
- Current dental license in state of hire
- Ability to travel overnight to training sessions once a month during your first year of employment
Visit us at www.heartland.com to learn more about how Heartland Dental can support your professional goals.
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
No job matches. Start a new search below!