for the Warehouse Employee position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
New Hampton - Sparboe Farms
Sparboe Foods is a growing company that prides itself on giving its employees ample opportunities to learn, develop, and advance within the organization. Employees work in a clean, safe, temperature controlled environment.
Sparboe offers competitive pay and comprehensive benefits for you and eligible family members, including medical, dental, life and disability insurance, flexible spending account, 401(k) with match, holiday pay and paid time off.
POSITION: Warehouse Employee
POSITION DESCRIPTION: Warehouse employee is responsible for loading and unloading incoming product, materials and supplies. The warehouse employee is responsible for supervision of warehouse activities including inventory, material and forklift inspections.
- Accurate and timely loading and unloading of product and supplies.
- Weigh, tag and sample incoming eggs before warehousing according to USDA and Sparboe quality regulations.
- Monitor and record inventories of product and materials.
- Forklifts are inspected and maintained according to standard operating procedures.
- Complete documentation related to the shipping/receiving process
- Keep the warehouse neat and clean.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Report any food safety and quality issues/problems to personnel with authority to initiate action.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures, Sanitation Operating Procedures, and Good Manufacturing Practices.
HOW TO APPLY:
In person or online
Applications accepted M-F 8:00am-3:00pm
900 North Linn Ave. New Hampton, IA 50659
Sparboe is an Equal Opportunity Employer
No job matches. Start a new search below!