for the Dryer Operator position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
New Hampton - Sparboe Farms
Sparboe Foods is a growing company that prides itself on giving its employees ample opportunities to learn, develop, and advance within the organization. Employees work in a clean, safe, temperature controlled environment.
Sparboe offers competitive pay and comprehensive benefits for you and eligible family members, including medical, dental, life and disability insurance, flexible spending account, 401(k) with match, holiday pay and paid time off.
POSITION: Dryer Operator
POSITION DESCRIPTION: The Dryer Operator is responsible for monitoring the operation of drying equipment producing product according to USDA and Sparboe quality regulations as they apply to dried egg.
- Operate and monitor the computer and the Panel View.
- Start-up and shut-down the dryer according to standard procedures.
- Monitor and record the following operational readings:
- Dryer Temperature
- Silo Weights and temperatures
- Free-Flow (when in use)
- Moisture samples
- Set-up of the connections between the silo and the dryer.
- Oversight of non-operational cleaning including:
- Disassemble dryer equipment
- Clean dryer equipment and parts
- Reassemble dryer equipment
- Coordinate USDA inspection of the process
- Following Dryer Sampling SOP, aseptically pull and correctly label dried samples as required per customer.
- Document on Dried Sample Log all data required.
- Ensure records and documents are kept up to date in all areas of dryer operations in compliance with USDA and
- Sparboe quality regulations.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Report any food safety and quality issues/problems to personnel with authority to initiate action.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures, Sanitation Operating Procedures, and Good Manufacturing Practices.
HOW TO APPLY:
In person or online
Applications accepted M-F 8:00am-3:00pm
900 North Linn Ave. New Hampton, IA 50659
Sparboe is an Equal Opportunity Employer
No job matches. Start a new search below!