for the Customer Service Representative position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Customer Service Representative
Crowley - National Express Corporation
Getting students to school safely, on time and ready to learn.
Durham School Services is one of the leading student transportation companies in the U.S. Durham School Services is also part of a much larger family along with Septran Bus, Petermann, Stock Transportation, The Provider, TransExpress, Safeway and Smith Bus, who come together as National Express LLC (NELLC). NELLC is one of the leading transportation companies in North America, operating 250 branches and employing 30,000 individuals. As a leader in student transportation, National Express, LLC (NELLC) is committed to exceptional safety, outstanding customer service and positive employee relations. We are currently seeking a Customer Service Representative for our Customer Service Center (CSC) in Crowley TX.
- Responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and the company. Assist with complaints, route changes, errors, account questions, cancellations, and other queries.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, or mail.
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify information.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Log issues in to online issue tracking software.
- Advise on company information.
- Work with Customer Service Manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
Company name is : Durham School Services
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Customer service experience required
- Excellent oral communication skills to respond and present professionally to callers and visitors.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively and diplomatically handle a wide range of demanding inquiries from a variety of internal and external sources.
- Strong inter personal skills and excellent written and oral communication skills required
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are also required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy, preferably in word processing and spreadsheets,
- Prioritization, organization, coordination and time management skills to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
Key Words : Receptionist, Office Clerk, Office Coordinator, Office Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Transportation Clerk, Transportation Coordinator, Payroll Clerk, Payroll Coordinator, Payroll Assistant, Billing Clerk, DOT Records Clerk, Customer Service
National Express LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information please visit http://www.durhamschoolservices.com or http://www.nellc.com .
No job matches. Start a new search below!