for the Customer Service Leader position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Customer Service Leader
Fredericksburg - Royal Farms
The Customer Service Leader (CSL) works in support of the leadership team to facilitate the completion of all store level tasks. The CSL performs a variety of tasks related to different areas of the store, including: food preparation, point of sale, customer service, general housekeeping, and other related functions. The desired candidate is someone who creates a positive store culture by treating employees fairly and respectfully. The CSL must be self-motivated, dependable, and able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, all while maintaining 100% total customer focus and operational excellence.
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensure every customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment (greeting and acknowledging customers, maintaining outstanding standards, product knowledge, and all other components of customer service)
- Ensure the proper execution of assigned food service programs and procedures
- Support and follow all safety and security initiatives
- Adhere to the execution of established Royal Farms rules, policies, procedures, and systems
- Ensure the proper execution of all Royal Farms marketing programs
- Operate the point of sale (POS) and maintain proper cash controls
- Provide leadership to their retail team members that ensures a pleasant Customer service experience
- Adhere to company policy for checking in external and internal vendors
- Maintain operational excellence and consistency in store cleanliness, food safety, merchandising, and "just-in-time" replenishment
- Complete all side work as required (cleaning, dusting, sweeping, mopping, emptying trash, etc.)
- Ensure the compliance of Royal Farms' policies, procedures, and systems (people, safety, assets, cash, etc.)
- Complete other tasks as assigned
The ideal candidate for the Customer Service Leader position must be at least 18 years old and will:
- Have consistently demonstrated strong leadership skills
- Understand that their success depends on their team's success, aspiring to make the people around them better than they currently are
- Possess strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Possess strong supervisory and organizational skills
- Have at least 1 year food service/retail management experience.
- Have earned a high school diploma or GED
- Utilize basic business math and accounting skills, computer skills, and strong analytical and decision-making skills.
- Must be available to work all shifts, weekends, and holidays based on business needs.
- B e ServSafe Certified currently or be able to become ServSafe Certified and maintain the certification. Must be certified within 6 months of placement into the position.
- Be able to lift and carry 50 lbs
- Be able to lift, bend, and stand as many as eight hours per day
No job matches. Start a new search below!