for the Assistant Store Leader position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Assistant Store Leader
Fredericksburg - Royal Farms
The primary purpose of the Assistant Store Leader position is to profitably lead the daily operations of the store and retail team in the Store Leader's absence, and to otherwise assist the Store Leader as required.
The desired candidate will be a person who would create a positive store culture by treating employees fairly and with respect. Additionally, they would be self-motivated, dependable, and able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment while maintaining 100% total customer focus and operational excellence.
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensure every customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment (greeting and acknowledging customers, maintaining outstanding standards, product knowledge, and all other components of customer service)
- Adhere to the execution of established Royal Farms rules, policies, procedures, and systems
- Assemble an effective retail team through recruiting, training and development, and timely performance feedback
- Implement a strategy to m aintain operational excellence and consistency in store cleanliness, food safety, merchandising, and "just-in-time" replenishment
- Monitor and analyze business processes and results to profitably achieve Royal Farms goals
- Ensure the proper execution of all Royal Farms marketing programs
- Connect with the community in which we operate to establish positive relationships
- Adhere to company policy for checking in external and internal vendors
- Provide leadership to their retail team members that ensures a pleasant customer service experience
- Resolution oriented in all Employee Relations (ER) activities
- Ensure the compliance of Royal Farms' policies, procedures, and systems (people, safety, assets, cash, etc.)
- Complete other tasks as assigned
The ideal candidate for the Assistant Store Leader position must be at least 18 years old and will:
- Have consistently demonstrated strong leadership skills
- Understand that their success depends on their team's success, aspiring to make the people around them better than they currently are
- Possess strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Possess strong supervisory and organizational skills
- Have at least 1 year fast food/retail management experience.
- Have earned a high school diploma or GED
- 2-year college degree preferred
- Utilize basic business math and accounting skills, computer skills, and strong analytical and decision-making skills.
- Must be able to travel as required
- Must be available to work all shifts, weekends, and holidays based on business needs.
- Be ServSafe Certified currently or be able to become ServSafe Certified and maintain the certification. Must be certified within 6 months of placement into the position.
- Be able to lift and carry 50 lbs
- Be able to lift, bend, and stand as many as eight hours per day
No job matches. Start a new search below!