for the Visual Merchandise Manager position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Visual Merchandise Manager
Lexington - Arhaus
Envision a place where you can be proud of the products you promote because of their superior quality. A place where you can assist in helping customers make their homes more beautiful and comfortable. Where your creativityas a Visual Merchandiseris considered the foundation of a lasting career.
In this exciting, yet challenging Visual Merchandising role, you will be responsible for maintaining the highest visual standards in the home furnishings industry, while presenting a stage in which to display our products. In addition to creating the experience which is Arhaus Furniture, you will be responsible for weekly store transfers and working with management, insuring that inventory is maintained at satisfactory levels.
If you share our passion for design and excellence, we’d love to share our exciting career possibilities with you.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision/self-motivated.
- Some work experience or knowledge in faux finishing and specialty painting.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Must be willing to travel as needed.
- Must be able to move or lift heavy objects up to 130 pounds.
- Must be willing to work extended hours as needed.
- Must be able to operate most building tools and equipment.
- College degree or job experience in a related field (floral design, graphic design, and/or set/stage design).
- Intermediate computer literacy
If this sounds like the type of environment that you would flourish in, we invite you to apply online, or forward your resume for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you and appreciate your interest in a career with Arhaus Furniture!
No job matches. Start a new search below!