for the Recruiting Specialist position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Amarillo - American Kennel Club
Maxor National Pharmacy Services has a new, exciting career opportunity available for an experienced Recruiting Specialist to join our recruiting team. The Recruiting Specialist will report to the Human Resources Director and will work directly with the HR department and the hiring managers.
The primary responsibility of the Recruiting Specialist is to drive the hiring process to ensure that open positions are filled as quickly as possible with the best talent possible nationwide. This position is critical in: interviewing and referring qualified applicants to hiring managers for all open positions throughout the company;building networks of candidates, and developing creative, cost-effective sourcing strategies. High-level of confidentiality required.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources management or related field. PHR or SPHR certification preferred but not required.
Experience: A minimum of three years of recruiting experience with a track record of hiring a variety of levels of staff. Recruiting experience in the pharmacy industry preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Position requires an extremely perceptive person who is capable of relating to individuals at all levels
- Thorough knowledge of all relevant federal and state laws that govern recruitment and selection decisions (i.e., interviewing, reference checking, etc)
- Experience with behavioral interviewing, selective questioning, and reference-checking techniques. Strong social media recruiting skills.
- Strong time management, follow-through and organizational skills.
- Good customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task, handle large volumes of exempt and non-exempt openings quickly.
- Good proficiency in use of Microsoft Office products, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Comfortable with use of database management tools.
Maxor offers a competitive wage based on experience, a comprehensive benefits package including a health plan with a low, annual employee deductible, and a cultural where excellence is work is valued and recognized by management. We work hard, but we have fun along the way, too. Call Amy at 806-322-5911 for more information.
No job matches. Start a new search below!