for the Mortgage Loan Originator position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Mortgage Loan Originator
Montgomery - Synovus
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret real estate laws, regulations, policies and compliance
- Demonstrated understanding of mortgage products, services and guidelines necessary to generate real estate loans
- Registration with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensed System (NMLS) or ability to be registered within 30 days of employment (pass nationwide fingerprint check)
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and professional image
- High level of customer service and attention to detail; excellent communication skills
- Works independently and must be a self-starter
- Ability to utilize good judgment and make sound decisions quickly
- General working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel Applications
- Good computer skillsThis is a 100% commission job.
Provides lending services to the real estate community by serving and identifying financial needs. Promotes mortgage products to clients. Develops loan referrals and repeat loan business.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Synovus is an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting diversity in the workplace. M/F/D/V/AA
No job matches. Start a new search below!