for the IT Business Systems Analyst position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
IT Business Systems Analyst
Heerlen - Medtronic
IT BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE SPECIALIST, BI Team, EMEA Region (Europe, Middle East & Africa)
For Medtronic Business Intelligence IT Team, Region EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa).
As a member of the Business Intelligence team you will support all business units and distribution centers in the region. It will be your task to secure an undisturbed operation of our processes with a prime focus on SAP BI platforms & solutions. Going forward, you will advise on change requests and specify, test and deliver approved changes in SAP BI. You will also deliver functional expertise on SAP BI core functionality to our users. Furthermore you will participate in or take accountability for new value generating initiatives.
In this role you will have the opportunity to gain hands on experience on SAP BO & Lumira Solutions. Moreover, Medtronic offers you a professional, dynamic and high quality global working environment, where personal development is pro-actively stimulated and personal initiatives are encouraged. Your Medtronic Individual Development Plan will challenge you to focus on developing your personal skills and career within our global organization. We offer excellent compensation & benefits, in which also relocation and cross border costs are covered if applicable.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Intelligence engineering or any relevant subject
- Preferrably 2-3 years SAP BW & Business Objects development & support experience
- We are looking for a strong communicator on different levels with a passion to contribute to high-quality products and services
- Eager to learn, open for new challenges and have a hands-on mindset
- Due to the international character of the role, flexibility of international travel is required as well as fluency in the English language
- Serve as EMEA region SME / Single point of contact for specific stakeholders
- Ability to drive prioritization & resolving issue list
- Ability to pro-actively manage issue backlog and triage to correct teams
- At least one full cycle SAP implementations on project
- Knowledge in Lumira, Design Studio and HANA modules and SQL is an advantage
Medtronic offers you a professional, international, dynamic and high quality working environment, where personal development is stimulated and personal initiatives are encouraged. Your Development Plan will challenge you to further develop your personal skills and competencies, to build your career within our global organization.
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!
As a global leader in medical technology, services and solutions, Medtronic improves the health and lives of millions of people each year. We believe our deep clinical, therapeutic and economic expertise can help address the complex challenges - such as rising costs, aging populations and the burden of chronic disease - faced by families and healthcare systems today. But no one can do it alone. That's why we're committed to partnering in new ways and developing powerful solutions that deliver better patient outcomes.
Founded in 1949 as a medical repair company, we're now among the world's largest medical technology, services and solutions companies, employing more than 85,000 people worldwide, serving physicians, hospitals and patients in over 155 countries. With our European Operations Center for Distribution and Shared Services in Heerlen, the Bakken Research Center in Maastricht, our manufacturing facility in Kerkrade, and the Medtronic Eindhoven Design Center and Dutch sales office in Eindhoven, Medtronic Netherlands has more than 1,500 employees.
Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Medtronic - both in the lives of others and your career. Join us in our commitment to take healthcare Further, Together.
No job matches. Start a new search below!