for the Regional Manager, Respiratory and Monitoring position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Regional Manager, Respiratory and Monitoring
Los Angeles - Medtronic
PATIENT MONITORING AND RECOVERY focuses on improving outcomes associated with respiratory compromise, deep vein thrombosis, nutritional insufficiency, and healthcare associated infections.
As a Regional Business Manager, you will manage a Field Sales Team and a Clinical Support Team. You will be expected to develop talent within this team and implement field sales strategies and tactics to achieve defined sales goals as outlined in the region sales budget and quota. You will be responsible for sales, talent management, margin, product mix, marketing feedback, and customer satisfaction relative to field sales activities.
As a Regional Business Manager, you will also be responsible for maintaining a high performing sales and clinical team.
- Recruit, hire, train, develop, and manage all sales and clinical representatives assigned to the region.
- Actively coach direct reports to meet annual objectives through the development of competent business skills, product knowledge, and market development
- Lead regional opportunity development and opportunity management strategies and activities that translate into accurate monthly, quarterly, and annual projections.
- The Regional Business Manager will maintain sole ownership of providing an accurate forecast to Zone Vice President each reporting period
- Work collaboratively with aligned Clinical Director to develop clinical business strategy related to pre-sale and post-sale activities, competitive targets, mobilization strategies, and regional clinical support.
- Work in conjunction with Clinical Director to develop clinical talent and optimize Clinical Product Specialist productivity
- Develop and implement business plans that effectively utilizes the local account team resources available in the region
- Collaborate across key internal stakeholder groups (finance, sales operations, marketing, OEM, etc) as well as peers to identify and address trends and to support business goals and strategy
- Identify, qualify, prepare, and execute effective sales strategies that maintain the existing base of business and support the close of competitive and revenue growth opportunities
- Responsible for meeting forecasting, revenue, margin, and profitability objectives, as well as delivering expected profit results by balancing revenue generation and expense management for region
- Develop and implement aggressive talent development initiatives that optimize team productivity, drive bench development, and support organizational talent cross-pollination
- Achieve customer satisfaction for products and services. Ensure all regulatory and product specific guidelines are met
- Bachelor's degree (BA or BS) from a four year college or university
- 5+ years of medical sales and business management experience
- 10+ years of overall work experience
- 5+ years in team selling environment
- Extensive previous capital equipment and disposable products field experience
Master's Degree (MA, MBA, MS) is highly desirable
- Previous sales management experience strongly preferred
- Strong problem solving skills
- Executive sales and negotiating skills
- Ability to coach and teach others
- High computer proficiency required, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Able to quickly compile contracts with supporting financial business case
- Recruiting and hiring experience
- Leadership and Mentoring Abilities: Preferably in a complex business environment
- Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents, such as purchase agreements, financial reports, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, presentations, and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from customers, internal and external stakeholders, and various other support teams
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Able to be a positive role model and demonstrate professionalism based on the Norms and Credos of the company
- Demonstrate positive and constructive attitude that drives team cooperation in achieving company objective
- Demonstrate characteristics of a transformational leader and showcase the ability to lead others through corporate and environmental change
- Current knowledge and understanding of the hospital and health care environment both global and specific
- Well-developed organizational and time management skills
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We can accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let's work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients' lives. Help us shape the future.
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Travel required in assigned region
It is the policy of Medtronic to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Medtronic will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
This employer participates in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees. For further information about the E-Verify program, please click here: http :// www.uscis.gov/e-verify/employees
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position .
No job matches. Start a new search below!