for the Sr Principal Peripheral Clinical Specialist - Atlanta position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Sr Principal Peripheral Clinical Specialist - Atlanta
Atlanta - Medtronic
Provide detailed technical support for peripheral products and procedures to a wide range of clinical base including physicians, nurses and technicians. Support sales representatives with coverage for critical cases, primarily focused on cases with physicians that require technical support on the safe and effective use of our products.
- Provide clinical and technical support as well as education to Medtronic customers in the area of PAD treatment
- Receive direction from the Sales Reps and District Managers on cases and physicians that require technical support and expertise
- Educate and provide information regarding clinical results and the clinical efficacy of our full bag portfolio
- Support regional sales strategy; work with sales representatives and managers to achieve business plans. This may include inventory support, technical case support, and compliant market development activities. Strong direction should be provided by the sales representative and the district manager
- Demonstrate flexibility in scheduling to be able to provide last minute technical case support where the organization or customers require it
- Provide education and support to CVG sales and clinical counterparts on peripheral products and partner within the team and CVG to share and leverage best practices
- Support all BU activities including but not limited to; training, PO collection and inventory management
IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION, THE FOLLOWING BASIC QUALIFICATIONS MUST BE EVIDENT ON YOUR RESUME
- A High School Diploma plus 13 years of clinical specialist experience with a medical device company OR
- 2 year Associate's Degree plus 9+ years clinical, interventional, cath lab experience OR
- Bachelor's Degree with 5+ years of clinical, interventional or cath lab experience
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (optional):
- Thorough working knowledge of medical terminology, medical procedures and the medical device industry
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Effectively build and maintain positive relationships with peers and colleagues across organizational levels
- Strong project management skills and experience coordinating programs
- Ability to coordinate/participate in numerous tasks/projects in a fast-paced environment in an organized manner while meeting deadlines
- Strong work ethic in accomplishing objectives of the position
- Expertise with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers.
- Ability to travel domestically over 50% by automobile, plane or other forms of transportation
- Lifting/carrying 20 pounds
- Sit/stand walk 6-8 hours day
- Operate moving vehicle
- Must have a valid driver's license and active vehicle insurance policy. In addition, your driving record will be reviewed and will be considered as part of your application
- Must be able to wear all required personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Ability to work in Cath Labs and achieve vendor credentialing
- Must have a valid driver's license in state of residency and active vehicle insurance policy
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We can accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let's work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients' lives. Help us shape the future.
It is the policy of Medtronic to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Medtronic will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
This employer participates in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees. For further information about the E-Verify program, please click here: http://www.uscis.gov/e-verify/employees
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.
No job matches. Start a new search below!