for the Market/Research Analyst position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Northridge - Medtronic
Market Research Analyst
Careers That Change Lives
The Diabetes Group is working with the global community to change the way people manage diabetes. Together, we will transform diabetes care by expanding access, integrating care, and improving outcomes; so people with diabetes can enjoy greater freedom and better health.
We value what makes you unique. Be a part of a company that thinks differently to solve problems, make progress, and deliver meaningful innovations. Visit www.medtronicdiabetes.com to learn more about our innovative products.
Bring your expertise in quantitative and qualitative marketing research to make a difference in transforming diabetes care.
A Day in the Life
- Drive execution of primary quantitative marketing research projects inclusive of the following responsibilities:
- Program/Implement surveys using one of two survey design platforms
- Manage fieldwork (in-house and with 3 rd party panel companies)
- Support research vendors on project execution and provide insight and guidance to achieve research objectives (as needed)
- Perform data analyses using raw data files, build/use cross tabulations (via SPSS, MiniTab, Excel, etc.) and interpret results to drive business decisions
- Support qualitative marketing research projects in respect to recruitment/targeting, discussion guide development, and/or data analysis/reporting (as needed)
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
To be considered for this role, please ensure the minimum requirements are evident on your resume.
- Bachelor's degree and 2+ years of experience doing primary market research, including experience with quantitative methodologies or Master's degree and 1 year of experience primary market research, including experience with quantitative methodologies
- Experience with questionnaire development and programming
- Experience using survey design software platforms (i.e., Qualtrics, Sawtooth, SurveyMonkey)
Nice to Have
- Training in statistics, including proficiency in a stats software packages such as SPSS and/or SAS
- Expert level using Excel
- Hands-on experience with the following:
- Research design and sampling
- Questionnaire design
- Programming surveys
- Data analysis and report writing
- Experience medical device and/or consumer goods/consumer insights
- Masters in Marketing Research and/or MBA
- Excellent project management skills
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let's work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients' lives. Help us shape the future.
Physical Job Requirements
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this position, but they are not an exhaustive list of all the required responsibilities and skills of this position.
The physical demands described within the Day in the Life section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
It is the policy of Medtronic to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Medtronic will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
This employer participates in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees. For further information about the E-Verify program, please click here: http :// www.uscis.gov/e-verify/employees
No job matches. Start a new search below!