for the Customer Service Representative position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Customer Service Representative
Union City - FreshPoint, Inc.
Opportunity is knocking... FreshPoint San Francisco the premier provider of fresh produce (fruits and vegetables) is seeking a qualified candidate to fill an open position as a Customer Service Representative.
For this position we are seeking a Customer Service professional who is willing to exceed our customer's expectations. The position is in our busy call center in Union City. Our Customer Service Professionals answer our busy phones and accurately and efficiently place orders for our customers. Our goal is to "Help Our Customers Succeed" by providing excellent customer care.
1. Sign-on Bonus
2. 10% Extra Hourly for Evenings Shift (6pm-11pm)
3. Bonus Incentive Plan
4. Paid Holidays
5. Medical and Pension Benefits
1. Proven ability to communicate effectively in a positive manner, provide follow through on directions and organize orders effectively to satisfy the customer's needs.
2. One year experience in sale/food related position is preferred.
1. Receive customer calls and accurately input orders into the system
2. Identify customer needs
3. Maintain existing customer base through effective customer service skills.
4. Foster solid working relationships with other departments and customers
5. Follow through with customer request.
6. Understand edit procedure and read voice mails.
7. Maintain open communication with the outside sales reps.
8. Introduce new items to customers.
9. Suggestively sell products and promotional items.
10. Input orders into computer system accurately and repeat order back to customer.
11. Advise customers of operations procedures at FreshPoint special orders, call-in, cut-off).
12. Review new orders placed screen on computer daily.
13. Notify sales reps of new customers/lost customers immediately after knowledge.
14. Notify customers of any activities that may result in late delivery.
15. Notify Customer Service Manager of new customers/lost customers immediately after knowledge.
16. Notify customers of backorders.
• Able to answer phones and enter data into the computer system.
• Ability to sit, stand and walk orders through the warehouse
1. Must be an excellent customer service provider
2. Must be familiar with answering phones
3. Must be computer literate
4. Bilingual (English- Spanish) a Plus
FreshPoint is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer -- We provide a drug free workplace.
Check out our website at www.freshpointsanfrancisco.com
No job matches. Start a new search below!