for the Thermal Finisher position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Winder - Trinity Industries, Inc.
Metal Processing 1703867 Requisition # 19 hours ago Post Date
Apply for Job
Share this Job
Sign Up for Job Alerts
McConway & Torley, LLC is searching for a talented team player to fill the open position of Thermal Finisher in our Winder, GA facility! We welcome your ideas and your outstanding work ethic. Join our team today!
In this role, the Thermal Finisher:
- Visually inspects casting.
- May mark defective castings for scrap.
- Operates burner/flogger to remove excess material on removal of casting.
- May inspect completed work for conformance to specifications.
- Observes all standard safety practices and maintains and completes all required records.
- Follows all safety rules and practices.
- May be involved in safety committees or initiatives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Proficiently identifies and repairs casting defects in assigned work station (yokes, knuckles, or couplers)
- Proficiently performs carbon arcing
- Operates torch to remove excess material from casting
- Typically has 1 - 2 years of related experience
No job matches. Start a new search below!