for the Equipment Operator position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Winder - Trinity Industries, Inc.
Machine Operation 1704040 Requisition # 17 hours ago Post Date
Apply for Job
Share this Job
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Our equipment operators are part of a team that's motivated to do a great job. As an Equipment Operator at Trinity Industries, you'll operate production equipment to clean or finish product surfaces. The Equipment Operator also sets-up and maintains equipment.
McConway & Torley, LLC, a Trinity Industries business, is a leading manufacturer of railcar coupling devices in North America.
What you'll do:
- Sets up and operates production machines to cut, bend, straighten, or form parts as specified by blueprints, lay up sequence and/or templates.
- May read blueprints, adjusts for thickness and shape of materials and makes appropriate settings.
- Loads material for processing.
- Verifies dimensional requirements, unloads and may transfer materials to storage areas using overhead cranes or forklift.
- Follows all safety rules and practices.
- May be involved in safety committees or initiatives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What you'll need:
- Minimum of 0 - 1 year of experience
- Understanding of shop math, specifications and measurement
No job matches. Start a new search below!