for the Coding Business Analyst, Assoc - Remote position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Coding Business Analyst, Assoc - Remote
Tampa - WellCare
Reports to: Operations Supervisor
Performs user acceptance testing of core processing, claim editing and related software delivered from Applications Development and/or external vendors. Creates test cases and test scenarios for all functional requirements. Works closely with business partners to define, research, correct, retest defects, and resolve test variances from the test plan. Performs post production monitoring. Researches and troubleshoots production issues. Delivers quality product to business partners in support of meeting organizational goals and objectives.
- Works closely with internal business partners and/or vendors to interpret the test needs as requirements are being developed in order to ensure the standard of testing supports the business need.
- Creates test cases and test scenarios in support of business functional requirements.
- Executes each test case to identify defects prior to the delivery of software and/or edits in a production environment and actively participates in reviews and checkpoints.
- Works with internal business partners and/or vendors to resolve defects identified during the testing cycle.
- Assigns severity levels to each test issue discovered during the test cycle.
- Responsible for capturing and documenting metrics in support of the user acceptance testing and recommends improvements.
- Ensure adherence to quality processes and procedures.
- Develops ad-hoc reports to conduct data analysis and validation.
- Evaluates financial impact of implemented initiatives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
No job matches. Start a new search below!