for the Technology Architect - US position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Technology Architect - US
Seattle - Infosys
Infosys– MFG – Technology Architect - US – Hadoop/Spark/Accumulo
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
As a Technology Architect, you will provide best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; provide technology consultation; assist in defining scope and sizing of work; anchor Proof of Concept developments and support opportunity identification and pursuit processes and evangelize Infosys brand. You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions, lead and participate in sales and pursuits focused on our clients' business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Seattle, WA. This position may require 20% travel.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 7 years of experience with Information Technology
• 4+ years of experience in a hands-on capacity to develop various facets of the Hadoop and big data ecosystems, including Cloudera, HDFS, MapReduce, YARN, Flume, HBase, Accumulo, Spark, and Python.
• 3+ years of experience in Java and/or Python and the ability to produce code and technical documentation to a high standard are fundamental requirements of this role.
• 2+ years of experience in MapReduce Programming with Apache Hadoop and HDFS with large data stores
• 1+ years of experience in NoSQL including Accumulo and HBase.
• Previous experience engaging with architects, analysts and subject matter experts to produce technical designs and solutions for big data analytic challenges.
• Understanding requirements from stakeholders to in order to create the most appropriate solution
• Experience with Sqrrl for Cyber Threat Hunting
• Experience with relational databases, such as SQL Server, Oracle, Teradata.
• Knowledge of the big data market and technologies available and an understanding of key aspects of big data architectures.
• Experience in big data flavor such as Cloudera or Hortonworks.
• Experience in IAAS platform (OpenStack, Azure)
• Experience in apache Hadoop, YARN, Flume, Oozie, Hive, Pig, streams processing.
• Familiar with Agile methodologies such as SCRUM, LEAN.
The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
No job matches. Start a new search below!