for the Assistant Sales Manager position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Assistant Sales Manager
Orlando - Empire Today LLC
Our overall mission is simple. We want Empire Today to be the place where our customers can have beautiful floors, made easy. Empire Today is one of the leaders in both residential and commercial installed flooring. We provide customers with options of name brand tile, wood, carpet, and window treatments, to name a few. With your help, Empire Today will continue to enable people to enhance the appearance of their home or business in the easiest way possible.
At Empire Today, our National Sales team, serves as the first contact for our customers and are responsible for providing product and pricing information. Our main objective is to deliver exceptional products combined with world class customer service, with the expectation of expanding our customer base. We want to ensure every customer receives a remarkable experience during every sales appointment. In order to accomplish this must effectively on-board and develop our sales contractors at the highest professional level. The Sales team is the first face-to-face meeting with every customer and we realize how important this role is to ensure our customers are well informed, treated with respect and receives a solution to their problem, after all, that’s why most customers call called Empire in the first place! We strive to provide a tremendous service to every customer and our Sales Team has the privilege of maintaining the standard for our current 2 million + customer based as well as proper expectations for future customers.
Our Assistant Sales Managers work with the Sales Manager to ensure the Sales Trainers and Sales Representatives have the proper training in place to boost sales. They do this by assisting with developing, planning, and the preparation of training curriculums. These are implemented by weekly coaching sessions to ensure goal attainment is achieved. Assistant Sales Managers also monitor and track office leads for accurate reporting, conduct daily recaps and follow-ups for cancellations, installations, and quotes. This support and training provided by the Assistant Sales Manager will assist in a smooth customer experience with Empire Today.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Sales and management/training experience.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to persuade others.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize and meet strict deadlines.
Employees are eligible for numerous benefits including:
- Quick online enrollment into our benefit plans. Eligibility is first of the month following just two weeks of employment.
- A premium 401K Investment Plan with a dollar for dollar match up to 4% with no vesting. Find another Company that can beat that!
- Medical Insurance with several plan options and a Health Savings Account to meet you and your family’s health needs.
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental Insurance – Twice a year visits at no cost.
- Vision Insurance with materials coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical & Dependent Care
- Wellness Program – A best in class program offering substantial awards payable right on your paycheck
- Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short Term Disability Coverage
- Long Term Disability Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays including Floating Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO) that grows with years of service
- Empire Perks – An employee discount purchasing program offering you great savings on the things you want.
The company conducts a background check and drug screen for all new hires.
Empire Today is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By Submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Empire Today to transmit and store your information in the Empire Today group companies’ world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
No job matches. Start a new search below!