for the Air Force CBRN Defense Analyst position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Air Force CBRN Defense Analyst
Washington - ANSER
BASIC JOB DESCRIPTION
The ideal candidate will conduct organized analytical assessments and evaluations to understand and/or evaluate complex issues to inform decision making, policy development, system development, management, or administration of client processes. He or she performs studies, analyses, and evaluations across a wide variety of domains and provides recommendations to client organizations to improve the organization’s mission performance and supports development and execution of programs to implement solutions.
SPECIFIC JOB DESCRIPTION
Provide support to Air Force Directorate of Civil Engineers Strategic Policy, Guidance, and Career Field Execution Management. Specific tasks include:
- Coordinate, consolidate, develop, and maintain CBRN Defense governance and programmatic documents (e.g. AFIs, policies), action plan recommendations, task and inquiry respo Coordinate, consolidate, develop, and maintain CBRN Defense governance and programmatic documents (e.g. AFIs, policies), action plan recommendations, task and inquiry responses, and issue resolution action plans under AF/A4C program management oversight.
- Provide detailed updates to leadership and stakeholders by participating in meetings/forums and coordinating, consolidating, developing and delivering/presenting associated meeting materials (e.g. slides, after action reports, minutes).
- Develop and advocate for AF capability needs into all CBRN Defense Science and Technology initiatives under AF/A4C program management oversight.
- Attend, with government representative, the Air Force at Joint Integrated Concept Team meetings for the Sense (detectors), Shape (decision support), Shield (protective equipment), and Sustain (decontamination) operational elements.
- Provide expert analysis and recommendations on CBRN defense modernization issues.
- Prepare briefings, BBPs, or other documentation in support of working groups and teams analyzing Air Force requirements and Joint acquisition programs of record.
- Provide recommendations to government representatives on direction and oversight of Air Force stakeholders supporting Joint Capabilities Integration Development System analysis.
- Develop and communicate Air Force positions, in conjunction with AF/A4C representatives, on CBRN defense acquisition programs under AF/A4C program management oversight.
- Prepare briefings, BBPs, or other documentation in support of working groups, integrated product teams, and tiger teams analyzing CBRN requirements and acquisition programs and issues.
- Ensure Air Force stakeholders provide complete and timely inputs to and coordination on all Joint CBRN capability development documents.
- Assist government representatives in ensuring AF CBRN equities are captured in AF, Joint, DoD and NATO planning and programming documents.
- Coordinate and collaborate with AF enterprise to develop and ensure AF equities are advocated for at all Joint/OSD-led CBRN defense research, development and acquisition phases IAW JCIDS process and the AF vision, mission, and goals.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Advanced degree in a discipline relevant to the position or a minimium bachelor’s degree plus at least 12 years’ relevant professional experience.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 12 years’ experience in Emergency Services and Expeditionary Engineering Support and Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN) defense operations across the a full spectrum threat environment who has broad expertise in corporate processes, policies and programs and expert knowledge in Global Force Management policies, guidance and strategies.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with ANSER, please call 703-416-2000 or e-mail Recruiting@anser.org
An Affirmative Action
Equal Opportunity Employer
M / F / D / V
No job matches. Start a new search below!