for the Clinical Nurse Specialist - Enterostomal Therapy, FT, Days, 10 Hours position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Clinical Nurse Specialist - Enterostomal Therapy, FT, Days, 10 Hours
Orange - St. Joseph Hospital of Orange
The Enterostomal Clinician is a Registered Nurse who provides patient care services for patients with fecal and urinary diversions, wounds, drains, decubitus and incontinence. Functions independently in both acute patient care settings and outpatient services. The Enterostomal Clinician also serves in a consultative and educational role for medical and nursing staff, and education role for the professional and lay community.
- Must have current knowledge and demonstrate the ability to apply principles and skills as an Enterostomal nurse.
- Be able to work effectively under pressure by prioritizing work activities or renegotiating deadlines.
- Be able to communicate effectively in English.
- Possess basic computer skills.
- Be able to give constructive feedback when teaching patients and staff.
- Maintain a positive attitude with changing conditions.
- Seek out available resources to resolve problems.
- Apply appropriate interventions and follow up on identified projects.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Must have 2-3 years acute care clinical experience.
- Current California Registered Nurse license
- Certificate in Wound and Ostomy from the Wound, Ostomy and Continency Nurse Certification Board (WOCNCB)
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Minimum of one year as Enterostomal Therapist
No job matches. Start a new search below!