for the Process Engineer position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Shell Rock - Flint Hills Resources, LP
Who are we? Watch to find out!
''Innovation is facilitated by having the right people in the
right roles with the right skills and values.''
- Charles Koch, Koch Industries Chairman and CEO
Flint Hills Resources is looking for a Process Engineer at their ethanol plant in Shell Rock, IA. This position will be expected to take a leading role in key plant improvement projects, work with process personnel and provide production input regarding key strategic projects.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Review technical performance of the plant and make recommendations to the plant manager.
- Evaluate equipment with respect to performance and efficiencies, recommend new equipment where necessary, make recommendations for repair and replacement of equipment, and evaluate results.
- Participate in the facility wide PSM program.
- Develop capital project justifications and lead assigned projects.
- Responsible for all technical aspects of the ethanol plant including process continuous improvement and small projects, review and monitor all key performance indicators, and monitor efficiencies of all equipment.
- Play a lead role in site safety systems such as PSSR (pre-start-up safety reviews), PHA's (process hazard analysis) and Incident Investigations as required.
- Communicate effectively with all areas of the plant.
- Provide technical support to operating teams for the daily operation of assigned chemical processes.
- Lead key Operational Excellence projects to support the site goals.
- Responsible for the improvement and optimization of operations.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical, or Industrial Engineering OR 4+ years of industrial experience
- Proven ability to troubleshoot, perform root-cause analysis and develop corrective action strategies
- Valid and current government issued driver’s license
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Chemical Engineering
- 1+ years of experience in Engineering
Want to learn more about Flint Hills Resources?
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
No job matches. Start a new search below!