for the Receptionist position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Dallas - FreshPoint, Inc.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE POSITION: This position is responsible for the welcoming guests to our building and directing them appropriately. This position will also handle various administrative duties as assigned.
All Associates and Visitors
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greet visitors and direct accordingly
- Document scanning
- Reviewing invoice registers and tracking missing invoices
- Sort and distribute mail
- Order supplies
- UPS Labels
- Welcome monitor updates
- Scheduling conference and meeting rooms
- Sending out statements and checks
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Complete other activities and duties as needed.
- Follow all legal and corporate mandates to establish 100% compliance.
- Complies with departmental Preferred Work Methods (PWMs)
- Conforms to all safety rules and use all appropriate safety equipment.
- Holiday, Weekend and Overtime work may be required
- Good attendance and adherence to work schedule
- Adherence to all Good Manufacturing Practices, Company Policies, Code of Conduct and Safety procedures
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments
QUALIFICATIONS: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of this job.
- Must be able to use office equipment
- Must be computer literate with proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, communication, business writing, and verbal communication skills.
- Strong data entry skills (numeric and alphanumeric)
- Proven ability to work independently
- Ability to perform detailed work at an efficient pace
- General math skills
- Ability to meet set deadlines
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or G.E.D.;
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Able to sit for extended periods of time (8 hours a day or longer as needed)
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Front desk office environment with some exposure to warehouse environment
No job matches. Start a new search below!