for the Samsung Dedicated Sales and Training Representative-Home Entertainment position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Samsung Dedicated Sales and Training Representative-Home Entertainment
Cleveland - Premium Retail Services, Inc.
Samsung- Dedicated Sales and Training Representative
- Building and maintaining long-term trusting relationships with retail store associates, retail management, and client management.
- Maintaining consistency and highly visible presence in designated retail stores within assigned territory.
- Maintaining consistent store visit schedule and entering into assigned system monthly.
- Ensuring product look and display is consistent with protocol, plan-o-gram compliance, samples working properly, overall appearance and above presentation standards of competitive products.
- Attending required training sessions on assigned products.
- Routinely training and ensuring understanding of retail sales associates on product, brand awareness, and brand image.
- Routinely participating and/or presenting in retail sales location store meetings.
- Increasing client’s sales and brand awareness by conducting great training sessions and customer engagement promotions.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum requirement of a High School diploma or GED and/or six months of Consumer electronics Sales and Training experience.
- Proven track record of making and maintaining great relationships with accounts.
- Strong presentation skills with small to large groups.
- Representatives must be willing to drive throughout the market on a regular basis and have reliable transportation to do so.
- Exceptional skills in customer service, time management, self-confidence, flexibility, analysis, accountability, practicality, presentation, and communication in assigned region.
- Significant understanding of remote business tools such as smart phones, tablets, and/or laptop use, including trouble-shooting issues with connectivity.
- Background check and drug test will be required.
A competitive salary along with a full benefits package including medical, dental, Company paid life, short term disability, Voluntary Life, 401K match and a generous Paid Time Off program.
Premium has been pioneering bold retail strategies, tools and technologies since 1985 with a single goal: to help our partners advance their industries and the lives of their consumers.
Experts in strategy, merchandising, brand advocacy and support, we employ a tailored approach to answering each client's unique business needs. Together with our clients, we're inventing and leading a new era in retail, moving forward by moving beyond what's expected.
Retail experience? Check. An unbeatable work ethic? Check. A burning desire to be part of a team delivering results for a cutting-edge roster of clients? You just might be Premium.
Propel brands to new heights with integrity and imagination. Join our team and be the next big thing.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER | BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED | DRUG TEST REQUIRED | E-VERIFY EMPLOYER
No job matches. Start a new search below!