for the Construction Technicians position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Baton Rouge - Intertek
PSI, an Intertek company, is currently experiencing significant growth and has immediate career opportunities Field Engineering Technicians for Field Construction Quality Control Inspection and Materials Testing of Soil, Concrete, Asphalt, Masonry and Steel in our Baton Rouge office.
We are seeking individuals with any of the following credentials:
• Engineering Field or Laboratory Technicians with 2+ years' experience in soils, reinforced concrete and other construction materials testing/inspection disciplines.
• ACI Certifications for field and/or laboratory
• ICC SPECIAL INSPECTOR Certifications; Pre-stressed Concrete, Reinforced Concrete, Soils, Spray-applied Fireproofing, Structural Masonry, Structural Steel or Bolting Special Inspector Structural Welding
Non-experienced hires are eligible for our \"Green Hire Initiative\" which will quickly escalate training and certifications on a merit increased based program.
All positions require:
• Valid Driver's License and Clean Driving record
• Must be neat in appearance and punctual
• Must have high school diploma/GED
• Moderate lifting required as part of day to day job functions
PSI is a Drug-Free Workplace. As a condition of employment, new hires and rehires are required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test. Following proper safety guidelines is part of what makes PSI's operation successful and you will be expected to follow PSI's established safety policies and procedures.
PSI offers a competitive wage and excellent benefits package. Interested candidates should contact us for immediate considerations.
Please apply via this link:
PSI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
No job matches. Start a new search below!