for the Sr. SQA Analyst II position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Sr. SQA Analyst II
Kansas City - Federal Reserve Bank (FRB)
No remote workers considered.
The Bank is seeking an experienced Software Quality Assurance/Business Analyst professional to develop, support and deliver testing strategies and solutions for large-scale applications. This role requires gathering and analyzing data including the review of systems requirements to write test plans and scripts, track and facilitate defect resolution, and apply analytical problem-solving skills by collaborating with business and technical staff throughout the development and testing process.
- Function as a liaison between Quality Assurance, Development, and Business areas to assist developers with the specification and testing of software to ensure the implemented solutions are satisfactory from a user and business requirements perspective.
- Represent the needs of the end-user within the development team to ensure that required business processes are implemented and are of the highest possible quality.
- Assist with the definition of use cases, functional requirements and test scenarios to prepare implementations of components from both the user and technical perspective.
- Assist with the coordination of cross-functional, cross-platform and integration test strategies, including systems integration, functional, and regression testing.
- Assist in formal and informal reviews throughout the development life cycle.
- Confirm user requirements are captured consistently in the software design and development phase
- Evaluate automated testing solutions, manual testing procedures and debugging tools to ensure optimal test coverage and execution.
- Develop and communicate business policies, procedures, work flow and strategies.
- Establish and adhere to quality assurance guidelines and standards as defined by the project and/or organization requesting testing services.
- Initiate change requests as appropriate to capture defects and enhancements identified during the testing
process, and track existing or potential issues along with a recommended course of action and/or options.
- Participate in and facilitate daily meetings to communicate progress and barriers to completing application development and testing goals.
- Collaborate with the development and configuration management teams for deployments into the test environments.
- Enter and report all daily activities using status tracking tools as required.
- Prepare and analyze test results to aid in problem solving and facilitate decision-making.
No job matches. Start a new search below!