for the Senior Web Developer position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Senior Web Developer
St. Louis - Federal Reserve Bank (FRB)
The St Louis Fed is one of 12 Reserve Banks serving all or parts of Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, Mississippi and Arkansas with branches in Little Rock, Louisville and Memphis. The St. Louis Fed's most critical functions include: promoting stable prices and economic growth, fostering a sound financial system, providing payment services to financial institutions, supporting the U.S. Treasury's financial operations, and advancing economic education, community development and fair access to credit. The Bank strives to maintain an engaging and exciting work environment that is both inviting and collegial.
Ranked as a Top Workplace, The Federal Reserve Bank of St Louis is committed to building an inclusive workplace, where employees' diversity-in age, gender, race and ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, as well as cultural traditions, religion, life experiences, education and socioeconomic backgrounds-are recognized as a strength. Embracing our diversity encourages employees to bring their valued perspectives to the table when generating ideas and solving problems, and promotes an environment where innovation and excellence thrive.
The Bank is seeking an experienced .NET C# Senior Web Developer with advanced expertise in both web and desktop .NET development frameworks. The Senior Web Developer will be dedicated to a team maintaining and enhancing a web application that provides bank competition information needs used by public and internal users. Other project work or assignments may be assigned; The Developer will be:
- Adept at maintaining and enhancing existing software products with limited direction.
- Proficient at solving complex problems and dealing with ambiguity
- Proficient with secure coding practices namely mitigation strategies for the current OWASP top ten.
- Comfortable working in a highly controlled environment and working in an organization complying with the Federal Information Security Management Act or other NIST based controls.
- Proficient in solution design and possess the ability to document system design.
- Adept at working directly with customers to understand the highest level parameters of a business problem along with designing the solution during requirements gathering.
- Effective when communicating with a variety of audiences with varying levels of technical knowledge.
No job matches. Start a new search below!