for the Sales Account Manager, Global BioNutrients, South Central US position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Sales Account Manager, Global BioNutrients, South Central US
Kansas City - Sensient Technologies Corporation
The Sales Account Manager - is a professional salesperson with the objective to maximize sales volume and gross margin for all product lines within the respective Business Unit. This includes achieving the territory sales plan while accomplishing good will and enhancing the Sensient brand with all customers and potential customers. The Sales Account Manager will be part of the North America team of a global business unit. This role will be home office based, and located in the South Central region (Texas/New Mexico, north to Kansas/Missouri, east to Alabama) and reports directly to the Sales Director of Global BioNutrients.
You will be successful in this role if you:
- Are successful at and enjoy selling value-added solutions and ingredients within our BioNutrients division.
- Can navigate large accounts and partners with decision makers for driving technical sales and application innovation to achieve new wins and topline growth.
- Can leverage Sensient's internal resources such as marketing, product development, technology & innovation, manufacturing and distribution.
- Can creatively grow existing business through existing customer base as well as lead generation and account on-boarding.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and execute a territorial coverage plan (in writing) that provides for an efficient and productive coverage of all assigned accounts and prospects.
- Acquire and maintain an in-depth knowledge of all accounts (with account profiles on designated key accounts) as well as working with, influencing and establishing a business relationship with all recommenders and decision-makers.
- Operate the territory within the targeted expense budget following the Company policy regarding expense and care of company equipment.
- Forecast monthly, quarterly, and annual territory sales for each product or product group.
- Participate in the sales pipeline process.
- Customer relationship management tool usage and project management driving pipeline opportunities.
- Provide management written activity report indicating call results and other territorial activities, e.g. competitive situations including pricing, market development and trends, technical services needed, customer complaints.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE & ROLE EXPECTATIONS:
- A minimum of 5 years of successful business and B2B sales experience in the fermentation and/or animal nutrition industry.
- A Bachelors Degree in science or similar education.
- Ability to manage significant business opportunities to grow the company's position as the leader in its field.
- Willingness to travel to multiple customers throughout the assigned territory.
- Working both autonomously as well as in a team.
- 10-12 week onboarding process in innovation and manufacturing centers.
- 75% Travel
About Sensient Global BioNutrients
Sensient Global BioNutrients is a global manufacturer of specialty ingredients that have wide applications in specific markets of food, fermentation, animal foods and nutrition. Our manufacturing, sales and product development teams span the globe, bringing solutions to our customers where they need them, when they need them. Sensient BioNitrients & Animal Nutrition is a unit of Sensient Flavors & Fragrances Group, which is a part of Sensient Technologies Corporation.
About Sensient Technologies Corporation
Sensient Technologies Corporation is a leading global manufacturer and marketer of colors, flavors, and fragrances. Sensient employs advanced technologies at facilities around the world to develop specialty food and beverage systems, cosmetic and pharmaceutical systems, inkjet and specialty inks and colors, and other specialty and fine chemicals. The Company's customers include major international manufacturers representing most of the world's best-known brands. Sensient is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
As a dynamic and diversified global leader, we offer an excellent salary and comprehensive benefits package. For more information, visit our website at http://www.sensient.com/ .
Equal Opportunity Employer
No job matches. Start a new search below!