for the Operations Supervisor position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Keller - National Express Corporation
Getting students to school safely, on time and ready to learn.
Durham School Services has almost a century of experience in providing safe and reliable transportation to student across the US. Durham is also part of a much larger family along with Petermann, Stock Transportation, Septran, The Provider, TransExpress, Safeway and Smith Bus, who come together as National Express LLC (NELLC). NELLC is one of the leading transportation companies in North America, operating 250 branches and employing 30,000 individuals. As a leader in student transportation, National Express, LLC (NELLC) is committed to exceptional safety, outstanding customer service and positive employee relations. We are currently seeking an Operation Supervisor for our Customer Service Center (CSC) in POSITION LOCATION .
- Provides overall CSC operational leadership by directing student transportation services, driver training and vehicle maintenance programs to support the operating plan and overall business goals.
- Provides staff leadership by promoting and ensuring safe, efficient and effective operations
- Monitors staff training requirements and ensure all employees obtain the required skills and abilities to perform their job assignments.
- Sets performance expectations, coaches and counsels all direct reports in an effort to meet operational expectations; administers employee discipline as necessary.
- Ensure overall compliance with Company policies and/or processes. Escalate violations of policy and procedures with General Manager and/or Corporate personnel.
- Oversees compliance with state and district regulations
- Attends meetings with School District Representatives and represents company in professional manner
- Prepares and submits required customer-related reports in a timely manner.
- Documents and manages customer or employee complaints and review customer survey data
- Responsible for knowledge of CSC contracts and accompanying operational requirements.
- Collects and audits employees' time sheets.
- Manages direct and indirect hours to ensure budget requirements are met and collects and audits employees' time sheets as needed.
- Examines and reviews the daily exception report.
- Approves all expenditures in accord with company guidelines.
- Ensures the effective utilization of vehicles.
- Oversees the optimization of vehicle routing
Company name is: Durham School Services
- High School diploma or equivalent. Some college preferred.
- 5 years' work experience required, with 3 years in ground transportation industry preferred; this can be waived with a minimum of 1-year supervisory experience. College education can be substituted for up to 2 years required work experience.
- Supervisory experience preferred; specifically experience supervising/training a driver workforce
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Software (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.) and transportation related software
- Strong leadership skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and group presentation skills
- Well-developed multi-tasking and time management skills
- Possess a valid Commercial Driver's License with appropriate endorsements
- Bi-lingual abilities a plus
Durham School Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information please visit http://www.durhamschoolservices.com or http://www.nellc.com .
Key Words : Operations Supervisor, Operations Manager, Transportation Supervisor, Transportation Manager, Bus, Buses, School Bus, School Buses, Student, Students, Passenger, Passengers, Transportation, Special Needs Transportation, Logistics, Operations, DOT, Transport, Route, Routing, School, Public School, Field Trip, Field Trips, Charter, Charters, Safety, Passenger Safety, NAPT, VersaTrans, Synovia, Edulog, CMF 88, 88M, 88N, 88Z
Company name is: Durham School Services
No job matches. Start a new search below!