for the Inside Software Sales Representative position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Inside Software Sales Representative
Beaverton - DAT
DAT Solutions, a subsidiary of Roper Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: ROP) is seeking a full-time Inside Sales Representative to join the Freight Matching Sales Department in Beaverton, Oregon.
We value your drive to succeed! The DAT Sales team works in a dynamic and fast-paced environment that values self-motivation within a competitive environment. We strive to keep customers for life and reward your hard work and ability to positively affect the team.
Job Summary:The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for prospecting and selling DAT Solutions transportation-related products and services. The position has no territory; prospects may be located anywhere in the United States.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote sales by contacting leads and/or prospects and presenting our products and services
- Gain understanding of prospect’s business needs
- Increase prospect’s knowledge by presenting accurate descriptions of features, benefits, and current price quotes
- Conduct product demos via online tools and the phone
- Capture accurate and complete information in Customer Relationship Management system (CRM).
- Follow up on leads utilizing the CRM (Siebel) and accurate document transactions
- Discuss credit terms, quote prices, and prepare sales orders, funnel reports or other forms
- Establish new accounts by accurately filling out customer and contact information on subscriber agreements and customer record
- Attend Sales meetings or Trade Shows as required by Sales Manager
- Turn in a monthly commission sheet
- Meet or exceed monthly and annual quotas
Required Skills and Experience:
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed environment
- Positive, passionate, highly energetic self-starter
- Proficient level computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Good phone etiquette; handle objections; ask for the close/sale
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Good decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills
- Related experience in Sales
- Past Siebel experience a plus
- College diploma in business related field preferred
- Able to work 5:30 a.m. shift
No job matches. Start a new search below!