for the Digital Marketing Specialist position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Digital Marketing Specialist
Beaverton - DAT
DAT Solutions, LLC a subsidiary of Roper Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: ROP), seeks a Digital Marketing Specialistto join our Marketing team in Beaverton, Oregon.
The DAT Marketing team is responsible for driving inbound demand, nurturing leads and supporting a company core value of "Customers for Life." The teamoperatesas an in-house agency, working with internal stakeholders to create valuable content that attracts, engages and converts prospects and creates newvalue from existing customers by demonstrating how DAT products and services can help their business grow.
TheDigital MarketingSpecialistis a key part of the Marketing team who works to develop successful marketing programs that maximizelead generation and sales conversion. DAT Solutions is the market leader in providing software products to the transportation industry. Founded in Portland nearly 40 years ago, DAT delivers a wide variety of products and services that improve the operational efficiency of freight brokers, trucking companies, manufacturers, and distributors.
The ideal candidate has experience working in dynamic corporate marketing and/or ad agency environments, for companies who market/sell software products with a strong online presence. Strong analytical and technical skills, great interpersonal communication abilities, and a proven ability to solve marketing problems with innovative solutions are critical. Candidates must be able to document their success in achieving measurable results.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Digital Marketing Specialist is integral to the design, optimization,analysis, and maintenance of the company’s online marketing programs, including website maintenance, usage and analysis, newsletter/email marketing, database management, and social media implementation.
The successful candidate will work with the digital marketing strategist and other team members to create, implement and optimize online marketing campaigns. With a basic understanding of the transportation industry and our segmented audiences, the successful candidate will take the lead on online campaigns for customers and prospects.
With the goals of the marketing department in mind, essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Design intricate workflows for implementation,optimization, and reporting of automated marketing programs using our technical stack: Marketo, Tableau, Business Objects, Siebel, Google Analytics and other tools.
- Develop, manage, and implement/improve upon tracking methods forcompleteprospect-to-customer lead generation that determines marketing sources and ROI for online marketing programs.
- SEM/SEO campaigns, newsletter, email, social media campaigns etc.
- Assist in regular departmental reporting and tracking, outlining and defining key performance indicators, interpreting data and flagging issues for internal stakeholders.
- Assist in the analysis and reporting for on online marketing programs performance; provide recommendations for optimization,testing, and new programs.
- Strong knowledge of website navigation, on-site sales migration paths, including e-commerce, and the ability to analyze and recommend conversion improvement.
- Become an expert at website information architecture and user experience with a clear understanding of how web properties support online marketing initiatives.
- The successful candidate is an integral part of the team held accountable for the productivity and performance of website properties and online marketing programs.
Education and Qualifications
- A bachelor’s degree in Arts or Science with emphasis in computer science, marketing, communications, advertising, or related field
- Keen understanding of search engine optimization strategies
- Proven ability to make analytical and technical recommendations
- Deep interest and knowledge of blogs, SEO, SEM,PPCand business analytics
- Ability to work in a tight team environment with designers and content writers.
- Trucking/Transportation industry experience is a plus.
- Writing and/or design skills a plus.
Skills and Specifications
- Excellent verbal, writing and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Self-motivated with a high level of curiosity and a sense of urgency
- Ability to manage several simultaneous projects and resources without losing focus
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Knowledge of marketing automation platforms
- Light HTML abilities
- Enterprise CMS and CRM expertise
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics
- Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Database/list management abilities
Nice to Have
- Business Object knowledge
- Copywriting, editing, proofreading
- E-commerce workflow experience
- Write HTML code with CSS knowledge
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
No job matches. Start a new search below!