for the Chief of Maintenance position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Chief of Maintenance
Tucson - Texas Western Management Partners, LP
Our business is booming. Which is to be expected. After all, with a team like ours, success comes pretty easily. That's because our associates are -- hmm, how can we put this in a way that doesn't sound overly cocky -- the best on the planet.
Texas Western Hospitality, and managing partner Western International, own and operate over thirty select service, full service and extended stay hotels all carrying Marriott, Holiday Inn and Hilton flags. We currently operate hotels throughout Texas, Arizona, and North Carolina. We have several properties under construction which will open in the near future.?
Texas Western Hospitality flies only the best flags, builds only the best hotels and employs only the best of managers. This simple, yet proven strategy has allowed us to deliver exceptional results to all of our stakeholders; investment partners, owners, associates and customers alike.
The Chief of Maintenance will play a key role in overseeIing, coordinating and assisting in the activities of the maintenance staff. Ensures repair, air, maintenance and engineering activities and the preventative maintenance program are completed as directed and supports or monitors capital repair and renovation projects.
- Effectively and professionally communicates with co-workers and supervisor.
- Follows company policies and procedures.
- Ensures all fire and safety inspections are completed and any discrepancies are corrected.
- Responsible for the safety of the department and building.
- Administers the preventative maintenance program as required, properly completing work orders on time.
- Completes training regarding safety, security, department procedures and service guidelines. Conducts training of co-workers and subordinates as required.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
- Meets with vendors and suppliers to discuss scope of, and products and materials used in, repair activities.
- Obtains pricing and bids, or develops cost estimates as directed.
- Supervises and assists engineering staff in maintaining and repairing fire and life safety systems, room equipment, HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems, kitchen appliances, refrigeration equipment, pool equipment, lighting, laundry equipment and other systems/equipment as directed.
- Manages or assists in hiring, firing, training, assisting with career development and performance evaluations for maintenance staff.
- Performs skilled repair and maintenance operations using power tools, hand tools, welding equipment, etc.
- Monitors tool inventories.
- Monitors supplies, places orders with approved vendors as needed.
- Maintains working spaces in safe and clean condition.
- 2 year(s): Chief Experience
Licenses & CertificationsRequired
- CERTIFIED POOL OPERATOR
- MANAGE MULTIPLE PROJECTS
- POOL MAINTENANCE
- PLUMBING EXPERIENCE
- HVAC systems
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
No job matches. Start a new search below!