for the Outside Sales Engineer, Pressure Management position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Outside Sales Engineer, Pressure Management
Cernay - Emerson Electric Co
SUMMARY OF ROLE
Primary function is to be responsible for all sales activities of Pressure Management (Natural gas Regulators, Industrial Regulators and Pressure Relief Valves) in the agreed territory. In this position the sales engineer will be required to achieve forecasted orders and sales for the chosen products and services (Natural Gas Regulators, Industrial Regulators and PRV) at the best possible price and gross profit, whilst meeting the customer needs. In addition, identify and agree accounts for future development within the agreed territory.
REPORTS TO: Pressure Management Sales Director
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Perform tasks for system maintenance and performance assessments.
• Identify the market requirements and specifics, develop and execute the strategies and tactics for growth of orders and profitability within customers in the agreed sales territory.
• Actively promote and sell Emerson Automation Solution Business and BU offerings including products, solutions and services in the agreed geographical area or industry of responsibility.
• Actively visit existing customers to promote the assigned product lines, entire product portfolio and services.
• Seek new opportunities to sell assigned products and services to new customers and industries.Negotiate with Customer relevant Business Contracts within the agreed Delegation of Authority (DOA)– including Terms & Conditions, discount, price and volume structures.
• Drive sales and proposal strategies with the sales support organization.
• Maintain a project opportunity list for the assigned sales area in CRMoD and other sales tracking tools.
• Maximize customer facing time.
• Keep ownership of the ‘Quote to Cash’ cycle.
• Continuously drive the improvement of customer satisfaction by understanding, communicating and executing solutions to their needs.
• Participate in customer development activities as trade shows, fairs, conferences aiming to promote the sale of products, solutions and services of designated Instrumentation.
• Communicate and coordinate with the others Business Units within Emerson Automation Solutions
• Maintain and continuously develop high level of products and technologies knowledge required to perform the job.
• Report regularly to the direct supervisor on market trends, competition strategies and customer behaviors which may affect the Emerson business strategies.
• Report on quotation & project potential through POR and other reporting mechanisms.
• Observe the “Business Ethics” stipulated by Emerson.
• Ensure that all transactions are properly screened and recorded in accordance with the company’s Trade Compliance procedures and escalate any concerns or questions to the local Gatekeeper.
• Perform other duties or missions as requested by the Supervisors linked to the activity
No job matches. Start a new search below!