for the Part-time Telefundraiser position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Auckland - Greenpeace New Zealand
Greenpeace exists because this fragile earth deserves a voice. It needs solutions. It needs change. It needs action.
We are looking for passionate people to become inspirational telefundraisers. The purpose of the Telefundraising programme is to connect with the public to increase engagement levels and financial resources for Greenpeace NZ.
You as a Telefundraiser will be contacting current Greenpeace supporters. You will be thanking them for their support, giving thorough updates on our latest campaigns, and inspiring them to increase their monthly donation.
We cannot do what we do without our supporters behind us; this is an opportunity to engage them further with our campaigns. Together we can achieve anything!
We look for people with:
- Excellent communication skills and ability to naturally build rapport over the phone.
- Resilience to handle the objections and challenges this job faces.
- Self-motivated, energetic and focussed.
- Belief and confidence in yourself to request financial support for Greenpeace campaigns.
- A commitment and passion for the work of Greenpeace and saving the environment.
- Experience in telefundraising, fundraising or sales is desirable.
What Greenpeace can offer you:
- Great city location office within close proximity to all transport links.
- Working within an awesome, diverse fundraising team.
- Competitive hourly rate from an accredited Living Wage employer of $20.20.
- Health & Sustainable commuting allowance and your birthday off.
- Great opportunities for career progression.
- More than just a job: A cause worth fighting for!
We are based in Mt Eden. This is a part time position at 15 hours a week (Monday to Thursday 5 pm – 8.45 pm).
Applicants must be fluent in English and be eligible to work in New Zealand for a minimum of 4 months.
No job matches. Start a new search below!