for the RELIABILITY ENGINEER - RETAIL position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
RELIABILITY ENGINEER - RETAIL
Pennington - Georgia-Pacific
Who is Georgia-Pacific?Watch to find out!
Georgia-Pacific’s Consumer Products division is seeking qualified professionals to consider for a Reliability Engineer opportunity to support the Pennington, Alabama Pulp & Paper consumer products manufacturing operation. The Reliability Engineer plays a crucial role in maintaining equipment reliability through design and execution of effective programs to develop management strategies in order to manage risk and mitigate the consequences of failures. The reliability engineer also provides the necessary technical expertise to improve equipment reliability by evaluating and redesigning equipment and systems.
ABOUT THE NAHEOLA OPERATIONS
Georgia-Pacific’s Naheola Mill located in Pennington, Alabama, is a manufacturing site for the company’s well-known consumer products business. More than 800 employees produce a wide range of products for the consumer business, including Quilted Northern® and Angel Soft® bath tissue, Sparkle® paper towels, and Dixie® napkins, as well as bleached paperboard used in Dixie® paper cups and plates.
The mill is the largest employer in the community and is engaged in supporting community outreach, workforce development and education. The area is a sportsman’s paradise with world-class hunting for deer, turkey and other small game and is bounded on the east by the Tombigbee River which provides such recreation as freshwater fishing, boating and water skiing. Residents of this area enjoy the mild climate, a low cost of living, and is an easy drive to the many resort communities and soft white-sand beaches of the Gulf Coast.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Facilitate development and on-going completion of equipment maintenance strategies.
- Facilitate formal Root-Cause Analysis of selected equipment availability issues.
- Provide reliability expertise during design and implementation of new assets.
- Develop and maintain metrics with tracking and reporting systems.
- Knowledge and effective utilization of available predictive maintenance tools.
- Provide technical support to maintenance for precision repair.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering
- 5 or more years of reliability engineering experience with practical experience working on reliability systems within a manufacturing, industrial, or military environment
- Experience troubleshooting equipment issues and analyzing production loss and reliability data
- Experience in developing and implementing improvement processes and projects
- Experience using Microsoft Office Software such as Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work extended hours and week-ends as needed and ability to serve on a rotational week-end duty team.
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Experience in predictive and preventive maintenance
- Experience with root-cause analysis
- Previous reliability work experience in Tissue/Converting area of a paper mfg. environment
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
No job matches. Start a new search below!